A NATURAL & ORGANIC VITAMIN C?
For our product, we use an acerola extract derived from organic acerola cherries harvested in Brazil, the fruit’s origin. The organic cultivation allows us to offer a product that is free from harmful pesticides and is not chemically treated during the extraction process. In comparison to isolated or synthetic ascorbic acid, the acerola extract contains organically bound vitamin C: comprising a unique compound of phytonutrients like dietary fibre and valuable antioxidants. The result is a vitamin with high bioavailability and bioactivity.
In contrast to other products, our capsules are not overdosed. Vitamin C is naturally found in a lot of foods, and an excess will simply be flushed out of the body. Highly dosed vitamin C supplements can also cause heartburn and other digestive problems, while our natural form is much more gentle on the stomach. We don’t add any additives, which are also commonly found in low-quality vitamin C tablets. Lastly, through extensive laboratory tests at an independent laboratory, we ensure the top quality of our product.
A VITAMIN WITH MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS!
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, skin, bones, cartilage and teeth
- contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- increases iron absorption
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
GOOD TO KNOW
- Along with B vitamins, vitamin C is a watersoluble vitamin. This means that it can only be stored in the body in small quantities and therefore must be taken up through food.
- Vitamin C is especially found in large quantities in fresh vegetables and (citrus) fruits.
- Acerola cherries are fruits with one of the highest vitamin C content.
- Avoid taking the capsules in the evening; it can cause problems falling asleep.
- Take together with an iron supplement, as vitamin C enhances the absorption of iron.