NATURAL IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT
A healthy lifestyle is key to a healthy immune system. The main focus lies on nutrition as certain vitamins and minerals are required for the function of immune cells that help protecting the body from invading pathogens. Vitamin C is one of those vital nutrients and is considered one of the most potent contributors to the body’s immune defense. Vitamin D, as well as selenium and zinc are also indispensable for the immune system.
Our Immu Pro Complex is an innovative product that combines those immune system-boosting micronutrients with high-quality plant extracts. Instead of synthetic ascorbic acid, we use natural vitamin C from acerola extract. The vitamin D3 is derived from lichen and not from sheep’s wool, which is commonly found in supplements. Our product also contains echinacea purpurea extract with 4% polyphenols, a class of valuable phytochemicals. The plant has a long history of use in traditional medicine – just like ginger, which is another component of our complex.
The Importance of Vitamin C, D, Selenium & Zinc
- contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Good to Know
- Acerola cherries are fruits with one of the highest vitamin C concentrations.
- To support the immune system, we also recommend a diet rich in vegetables and fruits, which naturally contain high concentrations of immune function stimulating vitamins and minerals.