ORGANIC, HIGHLY DOSED AND 1 INGREDIENT ONLY
Spirulina platensis belongs to the microalgae and is characterized by a high nutrient density. It’s rich in protein, minerals and various vitamins as well as chlorophyll. Spirulina also has an exceptionally high phycocyanin content, which is considered a strong antioxidant. Our spirulina algae are derived from controlled organic cultivation. The algae are gently dried by a spray-drying process to preserve its nutritional profile. To ensure optimal quality, we test our spirulina for microbial contamination as well as pesticide, aluminium and heavy metal residues.
One of our spirulina tablets contains 1,000 mg of organic spirulina powder and nothing else. Thanks to a special compression system, our manufacturers managed to achieve highly dosed tablets without the need for additives. We hereby can also offer the highest dose on the market.
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR
- Spirulina has a protein content of ~ 60% and therefore a considerable amount of amino acids. Minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iron as well as various vitamins are also present in larger quantities. For these reasons, vegans, athletes and people following an unbalanced diet can benefit from our product.
- Spirulina and other algae like chlorella are considered useful for detoxification.
- It's better to take it in the morning because of its energizing effect.
- Unlike other micro-algae, Spirulina has very soft walls surrounding its cells. Therefore, the nutrients are present in a more bioavailable form.
- Scientists date the existence of spirulina back to 3.5 billion years ago. The Aztecs and early populations of Central America and Africa were the first people to use the blue-green algae as a food source.