GOOD THING TAKES TIME
We are vegan athletes ourselves and wanted ""the perfect protein powder"". But despite a long search, we couldn't find a protein powder that met our expectations. We wanted a vegan product in organic quality, which contains no chemical additives and no artificial sweeteners, is rich in protein and free of allergens, dissolves easily in cold liquids and tastes delicious - we wanted an egg-laying wool milk sauce. And after more than 1 year of tinkering, testing and developing we have created it: Our vegan organic protein powder. It meets all our high requirements - and we are proud of it!
Proteins & their functions
The word protein comes from the Greek word ""proteios"", which means ""of great importance"". There is a good reason for this, because proteins are the basic building blocks of all cells and thus of our body structure. They are essential for numerous functions in the body, such as hormone production, the maintenance of skin, hair and bones, and muscle building.
Proteins consist of amino acids linked to each other, the combination of which determines the type and function of the protein function. As macronutrients, proteins, like fats and carbohydrates, are among the energy-supplying nutrients. They are utilised daily in the body by metabolic processes, which is why a sufficient protein supply is necessary for health.
Athletes may have an increased protein requirement depending on the type and intensity of training. An adequate protein supply has been proven to help build and maintain muscle mass.
Our vegan protein powder:
- is vegan and with ingredients from organic farming.
- provides 20 different amino acids - from purely vegetable sources: isolated organic pea protein and organic rice protein. This combination of protein from pulses (peas) and
- cereals (rice) is ideal because the amino acid profiles of both plant families complement each other perfectly. They provide protein with a high biological value.
- contains 17.68 g protein per serving
- contains no chemical sweeteners such as aspartame, sucralose or saccharin and no stevia. We have chosen a natural and unrefined sweetener: Organic coconut blossom
- is free of artificial additives.
- tastes delicious after cocoa. The wonderful taste is provided by organic cocoa powder.
- It is deliciously creamy and easily soluble. This is ensured by xanthan gum - a natural binding agent that dissolves our protein shake even in cold liquid without lumps.