ORGANIC ROSEHIP POWDER
For our product we chose a high-quality Rosehip powder from controlled organic farming in Bulgaria where the unique and ideal climatic conditions allow Rosehips to grow abundantly. The Rose hips are hand-picked, dried at temperatures below 40 degrees Celcius, and ground into a powder including both the fruits and skin. This way we can offer a raw material in raw food quality that retains the entire nutrient profile of the Rosehips including a wide range of valuable phytonutrients.
Of course, our organic Rosehip capsules are also free from pesticides and other harmful substances. Each capsule contains 700 mg of organic Rosehip powder and nothing else: no additives like magnesium stearate or microcrystalline cellulose and no gelatin. Thus, our product is also suitable for vegans.
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR...
- Rose hips were already used as a herbal remedy for various ailments during the Middle Ages.
- Rose hips are known for their various health benefits which are attributed to the high concentration of different phytonutrients.
- Our product can be ideal for people who are looking for a natural and high-quality vegan supplement, avoiding animal ingredients and additives that are often found in immune system supplements.
- It's safe to take more than 2 capsules per day (up to 6 capsules per day).
- The first common use of rosehips dates back to the Middle Ages: they were made into herbal teas, syrups, jams and sauces.
- During the wartime in England, rose hips were used massively for the preparation of syrup to be administered to children as a ""vitamin C supplement"" when oranges were rare.