ORGANIC QUALITY FROM INDIA
We use amla powder and extract from organic cultivation in India. Of course, no pesticides or GMO-containing raw materials were used for our amla capsules. We don't include additives, which are often found in conventional amla tablets, so we can offer a high-quality product.
UNIQUE MIX WITH 50% VITAMIN C
One capsule contains both: organic Amla powder and organic Amla extract to offer a wider nutrient profile. Namely by the extraction process, some nutrients can be lost. On the contrary, with a simple powder, it would be not possible to make sure we have such a high content of vitamin C (50%). That means you should be wary of reading ""with a high content of vitamin C"" on the competitors’ products which are not standardized to vitamin C. Moreover our amla comes from the fruit of the plant: the main source of vitamin C, but also from important phytonutrients like bioflavonoids, anthocyanidins, tannins, quercetin and various minerals and vitamins.
A NATURAL ALL-ROUNDER
Due to all the valuable phytonutrients and the content of Vitamin C (50%) our Amla Capsules contribute to:
- The normal function of the immune system
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- The normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- We recomend to take the product in the morning because of the energizing effect of Vitamin C
- Organic Amla fruit contains ten to thirty times the Vitamin C of an orange
- The taste of Indian emblic is sour, bitter and astringent, and it is quite fibrous