ORGANIC ALOE EXTRACT FROM ALOE LEAF GEL
We use organic Aloe vera from controlled organic cultivation in Spain - meaning that the product is free from pesticides. Thereafter, Aloe is carefully extracted in France with cold dehydration and stabilization: this preserves all the valuable nutrients and the same effectiveness as the fresh product without the use of additives such as preservatives, often found in Aloe tablets or juices. Also, it's suitable for vegans.
In contrary to most of the other Aloe supplements that use simple juice powder, we use the gel for our capsules. We make sure we have not only a higher concentration of nutrients but also the absence of side effects. Namely the juice of the leaves can irritate the stomach because of its content of aloin and therefore cause strong laxative effects because of its natural content of anthraquinones. Last but not least, our capsules are vegan and contain only what you need: Aloe vera.
ALOE VERA: THE WONDER PLANT
- Aloe vera has a long history of popular and traditional use. From Ancient Egypt, where it was said to promote health and beauty, to the traditional culture of India, where it was used against constipation.
- Aloe vera capsules are a better alternative to Aloe juice wich is often not pure and has a short shelf life. Moreover, capsules are perfect for anybody that doesn't like the bitter taste of Aloe.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Take 1 capsule per day.
- Aloe vera was found on an ancient Egyptian list of herbs, which is dated 3500 BC.
- Egypt’s Queen Cleopatra was said to apply Aloe vera gel to her skin as part of her beauty ritual
- The aloe gel is 96% water, which enables the plant to survive in arid regions.
- The term ""Aloe vera"" translates from Arabic and Hebrew to mean a ""true shining, bitter substance"".