B vitamins - Stronger together
B vitamins comprise a group of eight water-soluble vitamins, including thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folate (B9) and cobalamin (B12). Since the body cannot store bigger amounts of B vitamins (except for B12) a daily/regular supply through food becomes necessary. The eight B vitamins have synergistic functions, meaning they work closely together to support a wide range of biological processes including psychological function, maintenance of skin and hair, energy-yielding metabolism and blood cell formation, to name a few. Therefore, being deficient in one of the B vitamins can imply that certain bodily functions may not work
as efficient anymore. Taking a B vitamin supplement that contains all 8 B vitamins is a good approach to circumvent such metabolic imbalances and offers support in times of increased demand due to mental and physical stress, for example.
Natural & Optimally dosed
Many manufacturers rely on synthetic forms of B vitamins. We chose natural B-vitamins derived from a high-quality, germinated quinoa seed extract. The patented raw material ""PANMOL® B-Complex"" is produced in Austria and has many advantages over synthetic products. The quinoa extract contains a multitude of organically bound B-vitamins in different biologically active forms that can otherwise be only found in highly nutritious, wholesome foods. This makes the bioavailability of our vitamins superior to that of synthetically derived, lower-quality products. Since our B vitamins are more efficiently absorbed and utilized in the body, it doesn’t require a high dose to ensure an adequate supply to complement the amount taken up through food – especially because an excess of B vitamins is excreted in any case. Compared to overdosed products, our vitamin B-complex offers 85% of the daily recommended dosage of each B vitamin, which makes it a perfectly balanced supplement for the daily intake.
WHY ARE B VITAMINS SO IMPORTANT?
- contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- contribute to normal psychological function
- contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair
- contribute to the formation and maintenance of normal red blood cells
- contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contribute to normal energy-yielding, macronutrient metabolism
- contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- contribute to the regulation of hormonal activity
GOOD TO KNOW
- Take the capsule in the morning since the vitamins have energy-enhancing effects
- The main natural sources of these vitamins are whole grains, eggs and dairy, meat, green leafy vegetables, legume, seeds and nuts