Multivitamin Plus Complex 120C
WHY SUPPLEMENT WITH VITAMINS?
Intelligently combined vitamin complex products supply the body with different vital vitamins and minerals. Our Vitamin Plus Complex combines the 17 most important vitamins and trace elements:
- The contained B-vitamins have a variety of tasks and contribute to normal function of the energy metabolism and the nervous and immune system.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption and is needed for healthy collagen formation. This favors the normal functioning of blood vessels, skin, cartilage, bones, teeth and gums.
- In addition to its function in cell division, vitamin D also has the task of supporting teeth, muscles and bones. In the preservation of normal bones, it is supported by vitamin K, which also has a share of blood clotting.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K helps maintain healthy bones and also has a significant role in blood clotting.
- Chromium is involved in the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels.
- Iron is essential in the formation of red blood cells and thus in the transport of oxygen in the body. Thus, the element contributes to the reduction of fatigue and fatigue.
- Iodine promotes normal thyroid function, energy metabolism and nervous system function.
- Selenium is essential for normal sperm formation and, like iodine, supports normal thyroid function.
- Zinc is involved in the metabolism of fatty acids, proteins, carbohydrates, acids and bases and also contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
Type of ingredients:
Acerola fruit extract (Malpighia glabra) with 17% vitamin C, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), sea kelp (Laminaria japonica) with .15% iodine, ferrous gluconate, zinc citrate, nicotinic acid (niacin/vitamin B3), sodium selenite, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), menaquinone (vitamin K2), calcium D-pantothenate (pantothenic acid/vitamin B5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), chromium picolinate, D-biotin (vitamin B7), pteroyl-mono-glutamic acid (folic acid/vitamin B9), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)
The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep away from children. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Take 2 capsules daily with sufficient food and liquid.