INCLUDES VITAMIN GROUPS B, C, D3, E, K2
Group B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12):
- Essential for digestion and intestinal irregularity (B1, B2, B3, B12) and necessary for the metabolism of food (carbohydrates, fats and proteins), the production of gastric juices and the secretion of bile
- Can help the prevention of gingivitis (B12 and B9)
- Vital for the formation of connective tissue for its role in the synthesis of collagen
- Provides defensive action in bacterial and viral infections
- Essential in the formation and mineralization of the bone structure as it promotes calcium absorption
- Can prevent joint pain and osteoporosis
- Excellent ally for the vascular system: it is a dilating, anticoagulant and fluidizing vessel
- Keeps skin young and elastic
- Has an anti-inflammatory action.
- Prevents heart disease because it helps to reduce the accumulation of calcium in the arteries around the heart
INCLUDES MINERALS: CHROME, IRON, IODINE, SELENY, ZINC
Chromium regulates insulin levels, lowering blood sugar and even cholesterol. It is also valuable for increasing muscle mass and reducing fat mass.
Iron promotes the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells, ensuring proper oxygenation of body cells. Its intake is facilitated by ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and folic acid (vitamin B group).
Iodine acts positively on the functioning of the thyroid because it is essential in the production of hormones that are important for the control of the body's basal metabolism. It also contributes to the removal of toxins from our body.
Selenium is a mineral that is largely taken from food. Its quantity depends on what is present in the soil. It helps reduce the toxicity of mercury and other potentially contaminating metals.
Zinc is an important mineral for the proper functioning of hormones (growth hormones and sex hormones) and insulin. It is predominantly found in bone, muscle, skin and liver cells and the brain.