OUR IRON SUPPLEMENT: CAREFULLY DOSED & EFFECTIVELY COMBINED
With 14 mg iron per capsule, our completely vegan supplement provides sufficient amounts to cover the daily iron requirement. Products offering very high iron doses, on the other hand, may not be safe for daily consumption as an iron overdose can cause various side effects, including constipation. We chose iron gluconatefor our capsules, as this form is particularly bioavailable and thus easily absorbed and utilized by the body.
We combined the high-quality iron with natural vitamin C from acerola cherries. We deliberately did not use synthetic ascorbic acid like other companies often do. In addition, we added vitamin B2, B6, B12 and folic acid. Just like iron and vitamin C, these B vitamins support blood formation and energy metabolism. Vitamin C and vitamin B2 are also directly involved in iron metabolism. Together, these vitamins provide the perfect support for iron homeostasis. Finally, our product is free from any undesirable additives that are often found in iron tablets.
THE IMPORTANCE OF IRON, B VITAMINS AND VITAMIN C
- Contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and of the immune system.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Increases iron absorption & contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contribute to normal formation of red blood cells.
- Contribute to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy, blood formation, cell division & immune system
- Contribute to normal formation of red blood cells & of the immune system.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Iron is considered an essential trace element and must therefore be taken in with food. It is mainly found in animal foods. Therefore, vegetarians and vegans in particular should take special care to meet their daily iron needs.
- Avoid taking it together with coffee, tea, milk, soy and wine as they contain substances that can inhibit iron absorption.