Inulin PLUS 450g
ABOUT INULIN PLUS
- Inulin belongs to the water-soluble dietary fibres and can be found in vegetables such as Jerusalem artichokes and chicory. Since organic quality is important to us, we use Mexican agave as a raw material. For production, the plants are expressed and the juice obtained is purified, followed by gentle spray drying.
- Ballast substances are food components that cannot be digested by the human body. For certain intestinal bacteria, on the other hand, they serve as a source of energy and are converted into so-called short chain fatty acids (SCFA). SCFAs have many functions in the intestine and can lead to a reduction in the pH value, among other things.
- The consumption of inulin and the associated acid environment in the intestine increase the bioavailability and uptake of certain minerals, such as calcium and magnesium.
- Calcium has many functions in humans and helps, among other things, with the function of digestive enzymes. In addition to its important functions for bones and muscles, it is also involved in energy metabolism and can therefore have an influence on how fit we feel.
- Magnesium is required for a variety of biological processes in the body, including metabolism. The metal, for example, is involved in energy production and can thus help to reduce mobility.
- Both minerals are present in the particularly high-quality citrate form. Due to their similarity to the body's own molecules, these are highly bioavailable (= accessible to the body). In addition, our calcium and magnesium powders are manufactured in Germany.
Type of ingredients:
Inulin powder (from organic agave), calcium salts of citric acid (tricalcium dicitrate tetrahydrate), magnesium salts of citric acid (tri-magnesium-di-citrate anhydrous)
The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Stir 5 g powder (approximately equivalent to one heaped teaspoon) once or twice daily in a cold liquid or food.