NATURAL SUPPORT FOR WOMEN
Many women suffer from cycle-related disorders, which can manifest themselves as acne, severe menstrual cramps and other hormone-related symptoms such as PMS. Some problems occur after stopping taking hormonal contraceptives. Scientific studies have shown that taking the pill is often associated with a lack of certain vitamins and minerals, namely B6, B12, B2, B9, as well as zinc, magnesium, selenium and iron which are crucial for regulating hormone activities, the maintenance of skin and hair as well as blood formation. This is why we added these specific nutrients to our Female Balance Complex.
The vitamins and minerals are combined with high-quality plant extracts: a high-dose Vitex Agnus Castus extract (4:1), the patented Actrisave - a combination of black rice and prickly pear flower extracts, lady's mantle extract (4:1) and red maca extract (10:1). Each of these ingredients has specific properties that have already been investigated in numerous studies.
The Importance of …
- Iron, vitamin B2, B6, B9 and B12 contribute to the formation of red blood cells & the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Magnesium, zinc and selenium contribute to the maintenance of normal hair. Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
Good to Know
- Maca root, chasteberry and lady's mantle are plants with a long tradition as herbal remedies for various female ailments.
- The average blood loss during a period is 60-80 ml.