Digestion Complex 180K
The best of plants!
The ingredients combined by us are particularly suitable for use with moderate foaming and after heavy meals:
- Our papain comes from immature, green papayas (Carica papaya). The outer shell of the papaya is scratched and the enzyme-containing juice, the so-called Seriflux, is then removed.
- The kiwi extract is produced in Spain and to a minimum content of 0.15% actinidine The fruits come from New Zealand cultivation.
- Bromelain is obtained by expression of the pineapple plant (pineapple comosus) and subsequent purification of the enzyme-rich plant constituents.
- Cross (Cuminum cyminum), is a popular spice especially in Indian cuisine. The plant, botanically seen as a parsley plant by the way, originates from the Mediterranean region and was used extensively as early as 2000 B.C.. Our extract is 10-fold concentrated and exclusively uses the fruit rich in ingredients.
- Cardamom belongs to the same plant family as ginger and is nowadays cultivated mainly in the tropical regions of Indochina. In Europe it has a long tradition as a spice, especially in Christmas baked goods. We exclusively use the seeds of the so-called green, and thus genuine, cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), for our walled-in 10:1 extract.
Type of ingredients:
Papain (papaya enzyme), Kiwi fruit extract (Actinidia deliciosa) with 0,15% actinidin, cumin fruit extract (Cuminum cyminum) 10:1, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), green cardamom seed extract (Elettaria cardamomum) 10:1, bromelain (pineapple enzyme)
The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The product is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
Take 3 capsules daily with sufficient food and liquid.