100% VEGAN COLLAGEN ALTERNATIVE
- Collagen is a protein that is responsible for skin firmness and elasticity. It is also abundantly found in bones and cartilage.
- Our skin is made up of 75-80% collagen.
- There are at least 16 types of collagen. The four main types are type I, II, III, and IV which all have different functions in the body.
- Plants don't produce collagen.
- The word ""collagen"" comes from the Greek word “kólla,” which means glue.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. It is particularly helpful for the structure of our skin, nails, cartilage, and bones. The formation of collagen in the body decreases with age, though, which is why a collagen supplement may offer some benefits.
Unfortunately, almost all collagen products are made from of animal waste, including fish fins and bovine cartilage. We developed a plant-based alternative to animal-derived collagen made from high-quality plant extracts and amino acids to support collagen production in a natural way. Our supplement contains extracts from Pomegranate, Goji, Ginseng, Ginkgo biloba, Tomato and Rosehip, which all contain valuable phytonutrients including lycopene and flavonoids. We also added natural vitamin C from Acerola, as this vitamin is required for collagen formation to support our skin and cartilage. Lastly, we included the two amino acids L-lysine and L-proline that constitute basic building blocks for the synthesis of collagen.
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR