OUR CHLORELLA TABLETS: ORGANIC, HIGHLY DOSED AND 1 INGREDIENT ONLY
Chlorella vulgaris belongs to the microalgae and is characterized by an extraordinarily high nutrient density. It’s rich in protein, minerals and various vitamins and thus constitutes a natural alternative to synthetic multivitamins and tablets - with superior bioavailability! Our Chlorella algae are derived from controlled organic cultivation in Patais, Portugal. The algae are sustainably cultivated and gently dried by a spray-drying process to preserve its exceptional nutritional profile.
One of our Chlorella tablets contains 1.000 mg of organic Chlorella powder and nothing else. Thanks to a special compression system, our manufacturers managed to achieve highly dosed tablets without the need for additives. This is how we can also offer the highest dose on the market.
SPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR
- Chlorella has a high protein content and therefore a considerable amount of amino acids. It a natural source of valuable nutrients like beta carotene, vitamins B12, B3 and E, potassium, phosphorus, calcium and valuable chlorophyll. For these reasons, vegans, athletes and people following an unbalanced diet can benefit from our product.
- Chlorella and other algae like Spirulina are considered useful for detoxification.
GOOD TO KNOW
- It's better to take it in the morning because of its energizing effect.
- The name Chlorella is taken from the Greek χλ?ρος, chl?ros/ khl?ros, meaning green, and the Latin diminutive suffix ella, meaning small.
- Chlorella is one of the oldest plants on the planet — it origins date back 2 million years!
- It doesn’t take much for chlorella to grow: under favorable growing conditions with strong sunlight, pure water and clean air, chlorella reproduces itself by cell division at the rate of 4 new cells every 17-24 hours.