INTELLIGENT COMBINATION OF B12, B6, B9 & CHOLINE
Our product contains the two active vitamin B12 forms 5′-deoxyadenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin. For vitamin B6 and folic acid we also chose the active and particularly stable forms that are easily absorbed and utilized by our body: pyridoxal-5-phosphate (B6) and 5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (folate).
We have deliberately chosen the combination of those B vitamins and choline. The interaction of B12, B6, folate and choline boosts the effects of the individual vitamins, as they all support each other in interrelated metabolic processes. One of them is the breakdown of the harmful amino acid homocysteine. An increased homocysteine level can damage blood vessels and nerves. In combination with choline, the vitamin trio can convert homocysteine into the useful amino acid methionine. In addition, B6, B9 and B12 support the immune system, help reduce fatigue, blood formation and normal nervous system function, while choline is also important for lipid metabolism.
THE IMPORTANCE OF B6, B9, B12
- Contribute to normal formation of red blood cells.
- Contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contribute to normal psychological function.
- Contribute to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Have a role in the process of cell division.
- Contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
GOOD TO KNOW
The absorption rate of B12 in the intestine is very low. This is why most B12 supplements offer a rather high dose to ensure that the daily requirements are met.