JOINT SUPPORT FOR YOUR FURRY FRIEND
Our Jump Russell joint care product contains functional ingredients as well as botanical powders that have been demonstrated to be supportive and essential to joint function and mobility: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Devil's claw, Turmeric, Real comfrey and Boswellia. Glucosamine and Chondroitin in particular contribute to the maintenance of healthy joints, as they are natural and essential components of the joint cartilage. Unfortunately, these two ingredients are traditionally sourced from animal waste such as cartilage or shellfish, which can cause allergic reactions in some dogs. We use the unique and highly bioavailable vegan Chondroitin Mythocondro and vegan Glucosamine sulphate from natural fermentation.
We also decided to produce a powder instead of tablets, at it can easily mixed into the daily food. Tablets, on the other hand, may be difficult to feed to some dogs and often require additional fillers and other additives, which are not added to our product.
Per 2 g serving:
- 840 mg Glucosamine sulfate (500 mg pure Glucosamine)
- 300 mg Chondroitin sulfate (Mythocondro)
- 200 mg MSM
- 170 mg Turmeric powder
- 170 mg Real comfrey powder
- 170 mg Devil's claw powder
- 150 mg Boswellia powder
Mix 2 g into food per 10 kg bodyweight:
- 10 kg - 2 leveled spoons
- 20 kg - 4 leveled spoons
- 30 kg - 6 leveled spoons
GOOD TO KNOW
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin are natural and essential components of the joint cartilage.
- Dogs have over 300 bones, while humans only have ~ 206.
- Dogs have disconnected shoulder bones (lacking the collar bone), allowing a greater stride length for running and leaping.